Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hope



For so many times that I tried, and persevered, there seemed to be no chances... No opportunities coming my way... They seem to stay just a glimpse... 
But nothing really meet me along the way.... I cry in silence... No one 
can tell, the weight of my burden... Whenever I speak... It is always 
for the enlightenment of others... For lifting up of those who are down... 
Of those who wanted to give up....seemingly hopeless... .... 
Yet inside me... A question of “Is there any hope for me?” lingers....
churns....hopelessness is more real to me...I take on chances 
even though not even a tiny speck of it I see. 
If they don’t want to even go on... 
I actually longed to give up, because I’d been on that path for a long time.

Yet at the end of the day... I just can’t stop holding on...
I still pray.......I still hope.


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

-Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment