Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hope


Behold, the eye of the LORD 
 is on those who fear him,
 on those who hope in his steadfast love,
Why are you cast down, O my soul,
 and why are you in turmoil within me?

Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
 my salvation and my God.
Put no trust in extortion;
set no vain hopes on robbery; if riches increase,
set not your heart on them.




For the needy shall not always be forgotten,
  and the hope of the poor
   shall not perish forever.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence,
 for my hope is from him.
By awesome deeds you answer us with righteousness,
O God of our salvation,
the hope of all the ends of the earth
and of the farthest seas;
Let not those who hope in you be put to shame…,

O Lord GOD of hosts;
 let not those who seek you
 be brought to dishonor…
For you, O Lord, are my hope,
my trust, O LORD, from my youth.

… I will hope continually
will praise you yet more and more
Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice,
 because I have hoped in your word.

You are my hiding place and my shield;
 I hope in your word.
I rise before dawn and cry for help;
 I hope in your words.
Uphold me according to your promise,
 that I may live,and let me not be
 put to shame in my hope!


Source:
Bible: Psalms Psalm 9:18
Psalm 33:18
Psalm 62:5
Psalm 62:10
Psalm 65:5
Psalm 69:6
Psalm 71:5
Psalm 71:14
Psalm 119:74
Psalm 119:114
Psalm 119:116
Psalm 119:147
Bible Gateway : ESV

Kharole Bascara for the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment